See job description for details
Work in a CX Team focused on making it easier for consumers to have access and control over their data by Your new company
- Work in an Australian central policy agency with offices based in Canberra, Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales
- This agency is focused on providing sound analysis and authoritative policy advice on important issues affecting Australia.
Your new role
- Your role will help consumers have more control over their data, and make it easier and safer to access their information.
- Work in a flexible environment, with a 4 day work week, and 100% WFH arrangements. If you prefer to work in an office, you can join the team from with Canberra, Victoria, Queensland or New South Wales.
- Work in a Customer Experience (CX) Team to collectively research, consult on, design, develop and publish industry grade CX artefacts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Apply contemporary and best practice product/interaction design, following a human-centred design and/or design thinking approach
- You will be an experienced designer, with the ability to translate visions and requirements into tangible artefacts, such as wireframes and prototypes of low to medium fidelity
What you'll get in return
- Experience designing, testing, and/or developing accessible designs and/or code that meets WCAG criteria
- Ideally, you will have used popular design and collaboration tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Notion, Miro
- You'll work in a creative culture, with an emphasis on trying new things and giving everything a go, creating amazing experiences for users, and be surrounded by like-minded people.
What you need to do now
- As a Hays contractor, you will also receive an attractive hourly rate + super, as well as ongoing support and feedback from your Hays consultant
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Lillee at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career LHS 297508