Business Process Analysis, Design & Management Specialist
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Help shape the future of the Australian Public Service
- Use your superior problem solving, process design, or technical business understanding to re-build the operational capability of our nation's public service
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
Working with KPMG you will consult on client projects, translating business and customer needs into technical and/or operational requirements and recommend solutions that will typically involve a combination of analytical, process, operational management, business and digital transformation outcomes that lead to innovative solutions for a leading public service. Join our team of highly talented and experienced professionals, with access to powerful KPMG methodologies and global resources. Together, let's build Australia's capability to drive efficiency, effectiveness and improvements in the public experience.
Working with leaders in the industry you'll be exposed to a range of exciting projects as well as experiences that may look like:
- Providing business and technical expertise in defining, validating, delivering and documenting business requirements that inform technology solution design
- Translating the voice of the customer into pragmatic future state process designs and operational management practices
- Defining current and future operational scenarios covering processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions
- Working closely with the local and national team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of operational excellence practices and thinking
- Training and coaching teams and leaders in the application of continuous improvement methodologies and best practice operations management
- Provide analysis and critical thinking to complex and challenging problems.
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems, either in a technical or business related area
- Experience or exposure to the practical application of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, TPS, Systems Thinking, TQM or MOS
- Proven ability to translate business and customer needs into technical, or best practice process and operation design requirements
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skill
- Experience in structured problem solving and advanced analytical skills
- Experience undertaking business requirement analysis
- Understanding of IT Operating model requirements and/or exposure to Target Operating Model Design
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGN0UlW4qSY&t Flexibility empowers wellbeing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ4NcSrtc0 Flexibility enables contribution to the community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUocj6_yV4&t Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Jmb-D1QXU&t Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time