Senior Change Manager
- Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia Camperdown New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Senior Change Manager
Design and deliver organisational readiness activities in a complex environment, managing change over multiple projects concurrently.
Working with this leading Australian University your primary function will be to design and deliver organisational readiness activities in a complex environment. This may include managing change for multiple projects concurrently. Working collaboratively with project teams and undertaking data collection and analysis; stakeholder engagement planning and execution; impact assessment and gap analysis will inform the approach to, and design of, interventions that prepare the organisation to deliver on outcomes of the project and beyond.
Key Activities and Accountabilities;
- Develop and implement strategies for readiness
- Utilise change management thinking, approaches and activities to determine optimal readiness approaches and plans
- Prepare and submit organisational readiness document deliverables in support of proposed approaches and plans
- Develop materials required to support the readiness interventions
- Develop and maintain impact assessments, stakeholder engagement plans, timelines and deliverables
- Identify and manage integration and inter-dependency points across multiple projects
- Where appropriate design joint initiatives and approaches to mitigate risk and optimise the opportunity of those integration points
- Develop, maintain and execute stakeholder engagement plans
Experience and Skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in complex environments accompanied by at least 5-10 years experience in managing change for multiple projects concurrently
- Extensive knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop professional working relationships, effectively resolve conflict and operate in a matrix reporting environment
- Relevant Change Management accreditation and qualifications
- Experience of working in the higher education sector
Reporting to the Organisational Readiness Program Lead, the role will also be required to contribute to program level readiness and integration activities.
To find out more about this opportunity call Shelley Austin on 02 8986 3125 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.