See job description for details
A fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer at an established Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a valued client of ours in the Education and Employment sector.
The client is looking to take on an established Web Developer on a permanent basis, based in the Brisbane CBD with a start date being as soon as possible Your new role
In this role you will provide service excellence in Web platform management as well as provide graphic design and web-based development services in accordance with the organisations' strategic goals.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Management of all IT governed web sites & platforms
- Management of documentation and compliance measures
- Provide support and service excellence across the division
- Working collaboratively within the team to achieve goals and targets
- Driving constant improvement in operational practice
- Contributing to the process design that has direct impact on the daily operations of the IT department
To be successful in attaining this role you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience working in web development, web design and general graphic design
- Experience in use of ASP .NET and .NET Core
- Experience with MSSql and Sequel Service Management Studio
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Database, HTML)
- The ability to work towards continuous improvement and equality both in a team and independently
- The willingness to engage in respectful and open communication to all members of the organisation.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary package, a Brisbane CBD location, and the chance to work in a highly collaborative work environment. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508