See job description for details
Exciting initial six month contract with leading Financial Organisation. ASAP start. Hybrid working. Your new company
Hays Technology have partnered with a leading Financial Services Organisation based in Brisbane CBD. We are seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work on a large data project. In this role you will be working within the Corporate Functions and will work closely with the Project and Iteration Managers. This role has an ASAP start with an initial six month contract. Your new role
In this role you will be working closely with the Technical Team to deliver outcomes on an Insurance Data project. This project is already underway and is seeking more support for delivery. You will be working closely with Testers and Developers in a hands on way, to make sure the group delivers consistently high quality results aligned with business objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Support process of Business context and Requirements gathering
- Facilitate elaborations sessions; attend and facilitate other workshops as necessary
- Undertake technical analysis; define and document business logic; mapping and governance and success criteria
- Document and deliver Project artefacts as required
- Assist in estimating for Delivery Phase
- Assist in development of flight plan and milestones.
- Attend and contribute to agile ceremonies - Iteration Planning/Stand-up meetings/Retrospectives/Showcases
- Support development and testing team in understanding of requirements
- Support test planning and execution
- Work collaboratively maintaining ongoing dialogue and relationships with Stakeholders as part of continued solution development and support.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a business/system analyst role
- Experience in finance projects and understanding of the related functional aspects
- Experience in data related projects
- Ability for both 'technical speak' and 'business speak' and able to translate one to another.
- Advanced problem solving & troubleshooting skills; business research and analytical skills.
- Strong SQL, Data Analysis and Data Profiling skills
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and provide innovative solutions or alternatives to meet those requirements.
- Strong internal consultation, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
This opportunity offers you an initial contract of six months, and a competitive daily rate of $950 per day + superannuation.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508