See job description for details
Exciting four month contract with leading Financial Organisation. Hybrid working. ASAP start. Your new company
Hays Technology have partnered with a leading Financial Organisation we are seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work on a project within the Portfolio Program Services team based in Brisbane CBD. Your new role
In this role you will be working collaboratively with the Technology teams and stakeholders to obtain, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for projects to be delivered.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support process of Business context and Requirements gathering
- Undertake technical analysis; define and document business logic; mapping and governance and success criteria
- Support defining of MVPs; features/stories and benefits
- Assist in estimating for Delivery Phase
- Assist in development of flight plan and milestones.
- Attend and contribute to agile ceremonies
- Iteration Planning/Stand-up meetings/Retrospectives/Showcases
- Facilitate elaborations sessions; attend and facilitate other workshops as necessary
- Meet with key stakeholders as required to clarify requirements; answer questions and support of user acceptance testing
- Proactively identify RAIDS (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies).
- Support development and testing team in understanding of requirements
- Support test planning and execution
- Contribute to Knowledge Transfer as required during and after delivery of project What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Technical Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst role
- Project lifecycle experience
- Track record of working in a fast-paced collaborative cross-functional environment
- Strong SQL, Data Analysis and Data Profiling skills
- Familiarity with Data Modelling and Data Warehouse concepts
- Knowledge of a variety of database platforms such as Netezza, Oracle, DB2,
- Knowledge of applications support and development
- Ability to cope with pressure, prioritise workloads and meet agreed timeframes What you'll get in return
This opportunity offers you a daily rate of $840 plus superannuation, flexible working arrangement and a 4 month contract with possible extension.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508