See job description for details
An exciting 3 month contract for a Technical Business Analyst with a high profile organisation Your new company
Hays have partnered with a large Insurance Organisation who are currently undergoing a large merger, creating the need for several Technical Business Analysts.
Your new role
In this role you will be working with the Application Integration Team in Enabling Platforms. You will be responsible for defining, planning, building and supporting solutions for technical integration projects. In this role you will be responsible for communicating technical systems and applications to technical and non-technical audiences to implement and improve effective solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and with technical and non-technical audiences
- Create business requirement and solution documents on how to improve integration processes
- Work with Technical Development team to establish integration methods
- Demonstrated ability to elicit stakeholder business requirements, preparation of analysis models and ability to translate into user story requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Experience with Integration pieces of work, not able to code but understand how the systems work and merge Knowledge of interpreting interface specifications, data models and architecture diagrams as well as preparation of Use Case models and functional specifications
- Experience as a Business Analyst using formal project and SDLC methodologies such as Agile and SCRUM Previous experience working with UI/UX Previous experience working with APIs and Web Services
Strong understanding of SOA would be highly desirable. What you'll get in return
This opportunity offers you a daily rate of $680 plus superannuation, a CBD based location and the opportunity to work for a high-profile organisation.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with Brisbane based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.