Systems Engineers - Consultant - Manager - Associate Director Levels - Engineering & Asset Management
About the job
- Work with intelligent and motivated sector and technical experts who are also passionate about Systems Engineering.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Join a market-leading team delivering some of Australia's most significant infrastructure projects and programs
- Enjoy our flexible working environment
We are seeking Consultants, Managers and Associate Directors who will bring extensive experience of Systems Engineering gained within the Defence and/or Civil sectors to join the Engineering, Assets and Project Delivery (EAPD) team.
You will help further develop a new service offering to clients and drive project delivery in areas aligned to your key expertise across the Defence and Civil sectors.
Your qualifications could include a Bachelor or Master of Engineering, Science or Technology. Why now and why us?
As a priority growth area for KPMG Australia, IAP is investing in both people and technology to enhance our capabilities - and to help our people flourish.
How we grow starts with you, and we believe how you grow matters.
We currently have a range of exciting, nationally significant engagements and opportunities including:
- Many of Australia's largest and most complex transport projects
- Socially impactful projects and reform initiatives in health, social & affordable housing, education and justice
- Critical work with Australia's Defence and associated National Security portfolios
- Renewable/clean energy projects and energy transition initiatives
- Significant property transactions and precinct development activities.
You will use applied knowledge and experience gained in one or more of the following areas in the air, land, sea, space for defence and/or civil sectors, including:
You will have:
- Operational needs analysis and development, ideally with knowledge of Defence's Capability Life Cycle (CLC) model.
- Development, analysis and management of system requirements.
- Planning and conduct of verification & validation/test & evaluation activities/programs.
- Analysis and design of Command, Control, Computing and Communications (C4), Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and/or Electronic Warfare (EW) systems.
- Complex systems architecture development.
- Defence and/or civil engineering, airworthiness, operations and maintenance
- Model-based approach to systems engineering.
- Integration of engineering activities across the Asset/Capability Life Cycle.
- Strong skills and experience in engaging with clients and stakeholders.
- High level strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to effectively communicate and manage unexpected and sensitive issues and events.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to conceptualise required outcomes for complex issues and quickly convert analysis into practical, quantitative business recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise initiatives and deliver solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Management consulting experience (desirable).
Prospective candidates should be Australian Citizens, with an Australian government security clearance or an ability to receive an Australian Government security clearance. They should have highly developed communications, collaboration and problem-solving skills, and a proven track record of achieving results. You understand the Management Consulting space and possess consulting skills which evidence exceptional quality of delivery, the ability to manage self and teams and a strong business acumen. Infrastructure, Assets and Places (IAP)
As part of one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms, KPMG Australia's Infrastructure, Assets and Places (IAP)
group brings together market-leading strategic, commercial and technical capabilities to create something that is truly unique for our clients and our people.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our purpose of building a better Australia through the planning, procurement, delivery and optimisation of infrastructure, assets and places.
A core part of the vision for IAP is to attract and retain the best people as a destination employer - offering rewarding careers and investing in the growth of our people.
We are committed to sustaining a positive culture that is:
- Bold and agile
- Diverse and inclusive
- Collaborative and trusting
- Energetic, ambitious and fun.
To find out more click here . The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG! Flexibility empowers wellbeing Flexibility enables contribution to the community Flexibility inspires technology & innovation Flexibility supports family Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
21 Dec 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
21 Jan 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now