See job description for details
Exciting opportunity for a system engineer to join a culture driven Managed Service Provider, ASAP start. Your new company
Hays Technology in Brisbane are partnered with a highly successful Managed Service Provider, with nearly 25 years' experience within the industry and based here in Queensland.
This is a permanent role, looking to commence immediately and based in Toowong, QLD. Your new role
We are seeking to appoint an experienced senior system engineer to join their support team engaging with internal team members and their growing client's base.
In this role, your typical duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, Support clients on diverse range of technologies, providing support with all ticketing queries, writing up client documentation, building and maintaining relationships with clients, stakeholders, and internal team members. This company has a large variety of technologies and solutions to deliver exceptional service and digital transformation. These include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365
- Teams Voice, Teams Rooms, and Collaboration.
- Windows Server Technologies e.g., Active Directory, Storage Services, RDS, Windows Virtual Desktops, Hyper V.
- InTune, Endpoint Security, Configuration Manager
- VMWare, vSphere, VMWare Cloud.
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Apple Business
- PowerBI, PowerApps, SharePoint
- Unifi, Fortinet, Aruba
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
What you'll get in return
- Diagnosing & resolving desktop, user centric problems.
- Previous experience in an "MSP" practice or similar is highly regarded.
- Liaising with third party service providers for problem diagnosis and rectification.
- Knowledge and understanding of Office 365 Teams and its voice component.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate information clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to show initiative with effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting users across Windows and Apple environments.
Working with a well-established Australian MSP, you will be offered a salary package of $110,000- $130,000
+ Superannuation a culture driven team with exceptional internal growth opportunity, and training development initiatives to further gain industry certifications. What you need to do now
To ensure your application is reviewed and processed, please click "Apply Now"
to submit your CV and cover letter (one document).
For further information about this role, please contact: Kaea Gillies
Recruitment Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Brisbane or surroundings, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508