See job description for details
An exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Developer to work at an established Insurance organisation Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a valued client in the Insurance sector to find a Dynamics 365 Developer.
We are looking to appoint the successful candidate on a permanent basis, with a start date being as soon as possible.
You will be joining a highly supportive and collaborative environment where your skills can thrive. Your new role
In this role you are expected to liaise between business stakeholders, management, customers, and end users to identify business needs.
Day-to-day responsibilities also include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing specialist support and advice to business unit managers
- Establish and maintain key relationships with outsourced service providers and key vendors
- Analyse stakeholder needs to determine if solution or efficiency can be achieved through modifications to software of implementing new software/technology
- Provide solutions for business systems and processing using technology to improve productive, output, and distribution
To be successful in this role you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in application programming, process, and deployment scripting
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM Experience in an Agile environment
- Positive attitude that inspires others to achieve and influence goals
- DevOps experience with Bamboo/Octopus CI/CD (Desirable)
- Experience with .NET and Sitecore (Desirable)
In this role you will receive a competitive salary package, WFH flexibility as well as a Brisbane CBD location.
You will also receive perks from the organisation including Insurance and Banking benefits. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508