Service Specialist - Assistant Broker
- Enjoy our flexible working from home / office policy
- Suitable for graduates or experienced people looking for a progressive client relationship support role
- Be part of a supportive team, working with a range of stakeholders
Be exposed to a range of learning opportunities working as a Service Specialist
(Assistant Insurance Broker) handling a range of specialist administration and customer service tasks in our corporate client team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day support to Aon Insurance Brokers in our Global & Corporate client team
- Handling a wide range of administration tasks relating to business insurance renewal and new policy processes, arranging insurance certificates, creating various reports, handling client correspondence, and working on ad hoc project tasks
- Also assisting clients via email / phone, and sometimes in person to support a variety of their insurance needs
- Liaising with different insurance companies relating to policy terms and quotes
This opportunity could suit someone who is looking for a long term and stable position. We are also looking for people with;
- Good all round communication and organiational skills
- A passion for team work and enjoys supporting others
- Some insurance experience would be benefical but not required
- Comfortable learning new systems and having a proactive approach to problem solving
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.