See job description for details
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sitecore Developer at a reputable Superannuation fund Your new company
Hays IT Recruitment is currently partnered with a leading Superannuation company focused on providing value to their employees.
The company is recognised as one of the countries' largest and most-awarded super funds, striving to provide fantastic customer service each and every day.
We are currently looking to appoint a Sitecore Developer on a permanent basis with the commencement date being as soon as possible. This role has the preference of being based in Brisbane but can also be fully remote. Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Designing, developing and implementing in line with the business strategy
- Working within an Agile Environment with fortnightly sprints
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring on Sitecore and wider digital platforms
- Ensuring solutions are easy maintain and extend
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
What you'll get in return
- 7+ years experience as a Developer, with 2+ years experience with Sitecore
- Expertise in ASP.NET, REST APIs and Sitecore Analytics
- Skills in CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (Azure)
This role offers a competitive salary of $130,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation (@14%), flexible working arrangements and the chance to work for a reputable Australian organisation.
This role also includes a range of benefits, including professional development platforms, recognition programs, employee discounts and much more! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508