Senior Manager Program Risk Management, Risk Transformation - Brisbane
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Work with different teams on projects in varying locations
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager within the Risk Transformation team in our Brisbane office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Leading Technology Risk Management engagements end to end, in the areas of:
- Risk and Controls Technology services
- Technology enabled program transformations
- Design and/or implementation of application security and configuration
- Technology enabled Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs
- Program and Project risk management services
- Security and Access risk management services
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with clients
- Preparation of reports and schedules for clients and other parties
- Developing our people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Leading and/or active involvement in business development activities to contribute to the growth of technology risk offerings
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong understanding and deep expertise in Technology Risks and Controls, Access and Security Risks and IT Governance
- GRC technology design, implementation, operation and assessment experience, using one or more technology vendors (such as SAP GRC, RSA Archer, MetricStream and/or IBM OpenPages) is highly desirable
- Business Processes, Risks and Controls design, implementation and assessments across core processes such as finance, asset management, supply chain, procurement, HR etc.
- Portfolio, program and/or project risk management assurance experience - including benefits realisation, risk management, change management and scope and time management
- People Management experience (i.e. people development through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff)
Who are Advisory?
- Ideally, you'll have 5+ years previous experience working for a professional services firm or blue chip, State/Federal Government organisations
- Application Security and Configuration design, development and advisory experience is highly desirable
- Risk assessment, mitigation and remediation experience
- Previous professional services experience with demonstrated sales experience will be highly regarded
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.