Senior Manager, Grants & Incentives Specialist, R&D Tax - Brisbane
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Grants & Incentives Specialist within the R&D Tax team in our Brisbane office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Advise and support clients in accessing government grants and tax incentives to support their R&D and innovation processes
- Analysing complex project information to assess eligibility for government support
- Provide tax advice and expertise to a range of technology-active and innovative companies across multiple industries
- Assist directors and partners in the pursuit of strategic opportunities for existing and new clients
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in the Australian R&D tax incentive programme, ideally gained in a professional services environment
- Ability to analyse complex and detailed information, including problem solving and numerical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, relationship building and articulating complex information to clients will be key
- Background working in or with clients in the politics and international relations space
- Experience in leading and developing high performing teams
Who are Tax?
- A genuine interest in innovation and technology
- Foreign language skills would be beneficial to this position
EY's Tax practice believes a better working world is helping our clients navigate through a rapidly- changing business and tax environment. EY professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional value to clients by developing and executing strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Learn more about Tax here - https://www.ey.com/au/abouttax
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.