Senior Manager - Technology Risk and IT Assurance - Brisbane
If you have a passion for providing organisations the trust and confidence that will enable them to adopt emerging digital technologies, manage IT risks, drive digital trust and accelerate performance come join our dynamic Technology Risk Team.
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
Transformative Age The opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the Technology Risk team in our Brisbane office. This role is offered on a full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Identify and pursue business opportunities with key accounts
- Managing multiple client teams, leading IT internal audit engagements, external audit integration, or SOC reporting
- Providing excellent customer service and coaching your client teams to ensure they do the same
- Building strong relationships both internally and in the market. Become a trusted advisor to your clients.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Identify and cultivate meaningful client relationships and developing business opportunities in the Queensland market by growing and leveraging your network, participating in market-facing activities and developing thought leadership materials
- Develop high performing teams that meet and exceed our clients' expectations through effective communication, project management, supervision, coaching and guidance of teams.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations through active listening and effective communication to fully understand our clients' requirements and avoid surprises
- Assure quality on each engagement by designing and implementing innovative approaches to deliver on the agreed scope of work. You will also apply an appropriate level of professional scepticism while monitoring compliance with professional standards and managing engagement risks including scope, budgets and billing
- Maintain a broad knowledge of technological trends and developments across a range of industries and can discuss potential impacts on our clients' business
Who are Advisory?
- A degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering or a related discipline
- At least eight years of experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk advisor for a large, complex organisation preferably a public accounting firm or professional services firm, or comparable experience
- Prior experience generating new business opportunities by participating in market-facing activities and developing thought leadership materials
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $145,000 including 9.5% superannuation
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.