Senior Consultant & Manager
- Are you passionate about Data and Digital Transformation?
- Are you convinced that data is a company's prized asset?
- Do you aspire to become a trusted advisor to clients on their transformation journey?
- Do you believe in creating powerful actionable insights from Data and Analytics?
- Do you want to work in a diverse and flexible working environment?
We are looking for experienced Process and Data Advisory specialists
, to join our team and work with clients to:
Your new role
- Formulate data and digital strategies including process mining and intelligent automation
- Accelerate growth, drive innovation and leverage disruption
- Action insights from trusted data to make clear decisions consistently and quickly
- Become more agile, customer-focused, and efficient
- Thrive as a connected enterprise - front, middle and back office
The Process and Data Advisory positions takes responsibility for the data and digital strategies, process mapping and mining to identify automation opportunities, and defining the scope of work and prioritised roadmap for design and architecture, implementation and managed services of the data and technological components that form our technological solutions.
You will work proactively to:
You bring to the role
- Coherently communicate the business value and vision of Data and Digital capabilities.
- Understand and interpret business objectives and requirements, current business processes and formulate actionable data and digital strategies and roadmap.
- Align the roadmap with the client's operating constraints and prioritised objectives.
- Be responsible for initial solution workshops, engaging our deeper design and architecture and implementation capabilities during the POC phase for solution conception
- Make sound design decisions to prioritise functional and non-functional requirements around performance, availability, scalability, security, and integrity.
- Develop level of effort estimates and resource skill requirements for detailed solution design, development, testing and deployment.
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on client industry specific challenges in areas of data engineering, analytics, data storage, integration, operational decisioning and process automation.
- Contribute to the definition and enhancement of integration and data architecture and implementation disciplines within the broader practice.
What we offer you
- Strong knowledge and Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure. (must have)
- Intermediate level experience with a range of tools, and on premise and cloud infrastructure or services, including: Process modelling and mining tool (e.g., ARIS), Microsoft Azure, AWS, Boomi, MuleSoft, Big Data tools including Hadoop and Spark, Python/R.
- At least 2/3 years' experience as a Tech Data Analyst / Consultant
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills with extensive experience explaining and presenting complex technical concepts to both Business and Technology focussed senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop and manage enduring client relationships, engendering a sense of trust and respect.
- An enthusiasm for guiding and coaching junior consultants and developers on engagements.
- Capability in the scoping and pricing of engagements, designing a delivery team structure, and structuring and writing deliverables.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation, or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So, if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. Advertised:
03 Oct 2021 E. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
30 Nov 2021 E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now