Scrum Master/Iteration Manager
As a conscientious Scrum Master/Iteration Manager, you will take accountability for the delivery of value to stakeholders. Empower, lead and coach geographically dispersed teams to be successful, self organising and adaptive to change. What does success look like?
Why join Cognizant?
- Build strong, trusted relationships with business and customer groups and within the team, by helping the team to make their work transparent, and managing change as issues arise
- Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes
- Coach the team on agile principles and practices to develop agile maturity and become resilient and high performing through coaching / mentoring and demonstration of thought leadership
- Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps, and that backlog and release plans are maintained
- Manage team capacity and demand with Product Owners and Delivery / Portfolio Managers
- Able to facilitate, and mentor others to facilitate, agile ceremonies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques: e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
Joining Cognizant will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry, while having your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends and working on the cutting edge of technology in your field of expertise.
We recognise that our people perform their best when they are valued as contributors; which is why we are committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, as we believe our shared experience gives us a unique perspective and an edge over our competitors. Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organisation you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.