Restructuring & Insolvency - Senior Analyst
Are you passionate about helping businesses navigate restructuring and turnaround situations? Make your mark at Deloitte today. What will your typical day look like?
We are looking for a senior analyst to join our team in Brisbane to deliver valuable restructuring and insolvency advice to quality clients through leading a team of staff and playing an active role in their career development, in addition to delivering on challenging engagements with a large and diverse range of clients. You will focus on unsecured insolvency engagements including voluntary administrations, liquidations and bankruptcies. You will use your strategic, commercial and financial expertise to develop insights that assist our clients in making better decisions to protect and recover value. About the team
Restructuring Services is a national practice providing services to a wide variety of stakeholders in under-performing, financially distressed or insolvent businesses. We combine expertise in corporate and financial strategy, business management, operational profit improvement, restructuring, taxation and corporate recovery to deliver valuable restructuring advice to clients.
We are the only practice in Australia which offers a fully integrated insolvency and restructuring service. At Deloitte, we can integrate experienced professionals from insolvency, corporate restructuring, tax, management consulting, corporate finance, forensic, actuarial, risk and e-business services to meet your needs. This enables us to price competitively, manage assignments of all sizes, across a broad range of industries, both locally and globally. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
This is a long term opportunity to develop your skills in this growing, specialty market.
You are someone with:
- A minimum 3 years of restructuring or insolvency experience, with exposure to under-performing, financially distressed or insolvent businesses
- Strong investigation skills, in particular a proven track record in successful recovery of voidable transactions
- A talent in interpreting complex financial information and writing reports
- Time and project management skills, with experience balancing multiple engagements whilst providing exceptional client service
- Highly developed communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Understanding of insolvency procedures and knowledge of Australian legislation applicable to insolvency (favourable but not essential)
- A related post-graduate qualification or currently studying (for example CA, CFA)
- ARITA qualification would be viewed as an advantage
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Steph Polkinghorne from the Talent Acquisition team on 02 9322 7695. We'd love to hear from you! .
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169465