Restructuring & Advisory - Manager
Are you a problem solver by nature who finds satisfaction in seeing your strategies succeed? Find out why our team is perfect for you. What will your typical day look like?
Work with a team of creative and passionate people to design and implement financial solutions to clients facing financial distress. As a Manager, you will be involved in:
About the team
- restructuring and turnaround planning and execution
- stabilising operations and implementing changes to improve cash flow and deliver sustained profit improvement
- cost driver analysis, program funding analysis and business case development
- providing commercial advice and contract negotiation support
- managing small teams to lead service delivery and secure growth
- articulating and developing the Deloitte value proposition and track record in the market
Our talented people flourish in the unexpected. Our Restructuring Services team specialises in offering tailored advice to companies facing corporate distress or disruption to help them get back on their feet. Combining our deep knowledge in corporate recovery, restructuring, corporate and financial strategy, business management and operational profit improvement, we craft creative solutions for underperforming businesses. We support and advise boards management, equity providers and financiers on formal and informal restructures and insolvency processes to protect and maximise their positions. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Restructuring experience or exposure to distressed and underperforming businesses
- Ability to analyse companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Experience building internal and external relationships, originating and managing revenue targets
- Ability to balance multiple engagements and responsibilities while providing exceptional client service
- Highly developed communication, mentoring and leadership skills
- A related post-graduate qualification (or currently studying), e.g. CA, MBA, ARITA
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Steph Polkinghorne from the Talent Acquisition team on (02) 9322 7695.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169466