Operational Risk Frameworks Manager
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Operational Risk Framework Manager
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
The Operational Risk Framework Manager role is primarily focused on enhancing and embedding BOQs Group Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF). The role will be required to ensure relevant Prudential Standards and legislative requirements are met, particularly those of APS 115 - Advanced Measurement Approaches to Operational Risk and CPS 220 Risk Management. The role will also oversee the development, use, and ongoing maintenance of the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system's in order to appropriately support the ORMF in operation across the Group.
In your new role you will appropriately govern the framework across BOQs three lines of defence operating model, by ensuring the principles and processes underpinning the ORMF are implemented consistently across all business units. About you:
To be successful in this position, you will have proven experience in a similar role with a keen interest in Risk Frameworks. As a natural problem solver, you will relish the opportunity to demonstrate your proven track record of developing and enhancing risk frameworks in order to drive a mature risk culture across BOQ. Naturally, you will possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail, coupled with your ability to multi-task and liaise with various stakeholders.
You will also demonstrate:
About our Benefits:
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and through empowering the team
- Ability to plan work and implement initiatives independently
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- People leadership and development experience
- Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial and statistical data and present it in a logical manner
- Committed and enthusiastic team leader
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn Ability to manage and prioritise work without close supervision
- Ability to deliver major change within a complex and ever changing environment
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!