Manager - Integration Architect Advisory
- Looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Join an entrepreneurial high growth Enterprise Advisory - Technology Integration team and be part of an exciting growth area for KPMG
- You'll advise some of the fastest growing mid-markets clients across a variety of sectors
As a Manager - Integration Architect Advisory, you will work with clients across multiple sectors in the Mid-Market to help them identify opportunities for technology integration and assist in the development of API and integration strategies.
You'll work closely with the broader technology integration team and play a lead role in the development of our new Technology Integration Practice. Collaboratively with the advisory team your focus will be;
- Managing the delivery of engagements, collaborating with clients to solve and implement solutions to address complex challenges across their business
- Support the delivery effort role in the full end to end process of advisory engagements including conducting interviews, research and analysis, forming recommendations and report writing
- Translate client future state desires into appropriate architecture to deliver on integration objectives
- Work with the broader Integration Practice advisory team to incorporate new integration technologies and solutions into a client's architecture
- Drive design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model.
- Work with leadership to ensure that new projects and migrations are in alignment with the IT capital budget, project portfolio, and IT/enterprise strategic goals.
- Research and recommend opportunities to adopt new technologies.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and demonstrable experience could include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, and ideally working for a well-regarded Management Consulting firm focused on technology integration, transformation and the underlying architectural models
- A solid understanding of mid-market integration products that support business operations in the front, middle and back offices
- Experienced in technology strategy and planning and its relationship to enterprise architecture
- Previous experience with Technology operating models, financial management and sourcing approaches
- Experience with technology governance and innovative ways of working
- Project delivery experience with contemporary integration platforms such as Azure, MuleSoft, Oracle, Talend or equivalent
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. Advertised:
04 Aug 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
30 Sep 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now