Manager - Enterprise Tax and Accounting Group
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Jan 18
See job description for details
- Further develop your career moving into this leadership role
- Ongoing training, mentoring and career progression opportunities
- Enjoy a flexible environment and a collaborative team culture
With continued growth, our https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/services/enterprise.html Enterprise practice is now looking to recruit an experienced Manager to join our Tax & Accounting Group in Brisbane.
Your new role: Taking a hands-on and consultative approach with clients to become a trusted advisor, you will -
- Manage a diverse private and mid-market client portfolio in the delivery of specialist tax and accounting advice and solutions
- Coordinate and lead essential compliance services including financial statements, income tax and FBT returns
- Train, coach and develop your team and encourage their continued professional growth
- Manage commercial activities including fee proposals, overruns, WIP, debtors, resource management and working to budgets
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of market, industry and competitor trends and grow your portfolio through continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting client meetings
- Hands on client experience gained in a professional services or similar environment
- Excellent tax and accounting technical capabilities gained through the relevant qualifications including CA or CPA
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to build trusting and consultative client relationships
- Experience in leading a team and taking ownership across the full scope of engagements
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter. Please note, closing dates are subject to change. For further information, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 21 Dec 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Jan 2018 E. Australia Standard Time