IT Project Manager
Our client is a highly regarded organisation that is on the move as they work to develop cutting edge technology across the business to inspire and challenge those that work and develop there.
As per their strategic plan the IT Department is working towards offering intelligent and connected experiences to their users and operating with organisational agility to drive excellence.
About the Role
You will be working within the PMO to lead projects throughout the project life cycle. As such you will be an experienced project manager who is comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders from all levels of the organisation, including managing vendor relationships, whilst utilising meticulous project planning, time management and solid business analysis skills. Your excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain realistic project plans to deliver successful results to the business are crucial.
You will ensure projects comply with internal risk management and governance frameworks, facilitate project working groups and relevant steering committees while liaising with the business on financial, procurement and change requirements.
The successful candidate can anticipate working in an environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged to ensure optimum performance and outcomes for both employees and the organisation.
Skills & Experience Required
- Significant experience in project management and a proven history of successful project delivery (scope, time, budget and quality)
- Certification in Project Management such as PMBOK, PM or Prince2
- Emphasis on delivering user experience and value to customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and technical individuals at all levels including C level stakeholders
- Ability to challenge assumptions and take a creative approach to problem-solving with the capacity to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Experience in the tertiary sector or a similar environment would be desirable
- Alibility to exercise resilience within a political environment
Sparked your interest? Check out more information at regarding this beautiful area at https://www.visitnewcastle.com.au/live-in-newcastle
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Weir on 02 4927 2223, quoting Ref No. 2R/07642.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 17 Jan 18