IDAM Engineers - Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Work with cutting edge IDAM products (Including ForgeRock, SailPoint, Oracle, Okta)
- Work with an agile, mature and experienced team that is well-regarded in the industry
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
At KPMG, we understand that businesses cannot be held back by cyber risk. Our professionals recognize that cyber security is about risk management - not risk elimination.
No matter where clients are on the cyber security journey, we help them reach the destination: a place of confidence that they can operate without crippling disruption from a cyber security event.
And we don't just recommend solutions - we also help implement them. Besides helping set the strategy, we also have deep technical skills in identity and access management, penetration testing, privacy, data security and business resilience to help clients every step of the way from concept to delivery
We're now looking for a number experienced IDAM Engineers to join our growing team of Identity & Access Management specialists to deliver leading edge solutions for some of the largest and most advanced companies in the world. We help shape the business and technical requirements, producing technical and architecture designs that lead the way in the industry.
Your new role
You'll join a team of extraordinary team and learn from some of the best in business. As an experienced IDAM Engineer, your role will see:
- Provide expertise on IAM architecture & products
- Design, develop and support security solutions to solve complex business requirements
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
- Ability to influence customer stakeholders - we would expect you to have experience of client-side delivery
- Ability to work at pace in a results driven environment, and have the ability to grasp new technology and start contributing quickly
- Hands-on Experience in one or more IAM product suites, or other relevant experience, examples being:
- ForgeRock Identity & Access Suite
- SailPoint Identity IQ and Security IQ
- IBM TIM/TAM
- Oracle Identity & Access Suite
- Internal and Customer IAM solutions
- Single Sign on and Federation (Oauth, SAML, OpenID)
- API development and configuration
- Java / OOO programming
- Identity Governance and Provisioning
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools (including Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence)
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 23 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 22 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time