Fixed Term Audit Contract
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Fixed-Term Audit contract opportunities with a leading global firm that could lead to further employment opportunities
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Commence late December 2017
We have a number of exciting opportunities in Sydney for experienced External Auditors to join either our Corporate or Enterprise Audit divisions on initial short term contracts starting late December 2017. This fantastic opportunity could lead to an extension or permanent role in future.
Your new role:
As an Auditor at KPMG, you will be key support to our team during peak season and will conduct external audits and take an in-charge role on engagements as needed. With positivity, enthusiasm and commitment, you will work to a fast pace and achieve client deadlines. Your duties and responsibilities as an Audit Contractor will include:
- Playing an active role in engagements from start to finish including planning, conducting fieldwork, preparing audit working files and associated reporting
- Ensuring engagement deliverables are achieved to target and delivered at a high standard for your clients
- Developing and maintaining professional and consultative stakeholder relationships
- CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Relevant external audit experience with a track record of strong performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- Experience in building strong relationships within teams and with clients
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 30 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time