Engineering and Asset Management Power and Energy Specialists
Engineering and Asset Management Power and Energy Specialists - Consultants, Senior Consultants & Manager Levels How you grow matters - looking for your next career challenge in the New Year? KPMG Engineering and Asset Management
- Contribute to growing a new innovative capability within the fastest growing Engineering and Asset Management Advisory practice in Australia
- Work with intelligent and motivated sector and technical experts who are also passionate about the developments in the natural resources sectors - covering mining, mineral processing, oil & gas and LNG.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Work with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- Have an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. Are you ready to assist us to shape a new innovative business offering and join us to deliver at the crossroads of engineering, innovation, technology and business consulting? Your Opportunity
We are looking for Senior Consultants and Managers to join our Engineering and Asset Management team to help build our growing practice. You will bring your advisory and consulting experience in the power and energy industry experience to our clients, helping them to build their asset management, project development and operations capability and deliver efficient, effective and sustainable services to their stakeholders and the community. How are you Extraordinary?
You hold a Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering and have a passion for achieving great business outcomes. You also have:
- Proven natural resources industry advisory and engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Asset management, performance and strategies
- Operations and maintenance of facilities
- Digital engineering and analytics for business improvement
- Enterprise systems and business processes for assets, maintenance and operations
- Business case development for capital project delivery
- Understanding of resources and commodity markets operation across Australia
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience effectively engaging with clients and/or stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise initiatives and deliver solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations and data analysis.
Experience in asset management strategy and planning; capital investment planning or maintenance strategy optimisation is highly valued.
Prospective candidates should be Australian Citizens, with highly developed communications, collaboration and problem solving skills, and a proven track record of achieving results. The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary! Advertised:
12 Mar 2021 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now