Engineering & Asset Management Mining Specialists
- How you grow matters - looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Work with intelligent and motivated sector and technical experts who are also passionate about Asset Management.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Work with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- Have an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. Are you ready to assist us to shape a new innovative business offering and join us to deliver at the crossroads of engineering, innovation, technology and business consulting? Your Opportunity
We are seeking qualified people who will bring extensive experience of Engineering and Asset Management gained within the Mining or Energy or Resources sector to join the team. Your passion for asset management and achieving great client outcomes will be backed by the following attributes and experience:
Your qualifications could include a minimum of Bachelor or Master of Science, Engineering or Technology. How are you Extraordinary?
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD degree in Science, Engineering or Technology disciplines;
- Experience in engaging with asset owners, managers, operators, regulators or in management consultancy firms to develop asset management strategies, plans and maintenance strategies across Resources, Mining, Energy or Utility portfolios.
- CAMA qualified or an applied knowledge of asset management standards and State based regulatory frameworks including ISO55001, GFMAM, Asset Management Accountability Framework, Economic Regulation;
- Applied knowledge and experience of analytical tools, processes and practices
- High level strategic thinking and problem solving and communication skills to effectively manage unexpected and sensitive issues and events
- Demonstrated advanced ability to conceptualise required outcomes for complex issues and quickly convert analysis into practical, quantitative business recommendations
Prospective candidates should be Australian Citizens, with highly developed communications, collaboration and problem solving skills, and a proven track record of achieving results. You understand the Management Consulting space and possess consulting skills which evidence exceptional quality of delivery, the ability to manage self and teams and a strong business acumen. The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary! Advertised:
06 Nov 2020 E. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now