See job description for details
Cyber security | Attractive salary | ASAP start | WFH arrangements Your new company
This international logistics organisation with their Australian operations based out of Brisbane are looking to improve and mature their Cyber Security operations locally and require a manager to join their technology team.
This is a permanent role, looking to commence immediately and located Brisbane Southside
Your new role
You will oversee the IT Security operations within the Australian region as well as liaise with the broader international cyber group. You will be tasked with providing strategic inputs for improvements, review internal processes, provide roadmaps for projects, and communications with the wider business. In addition, you will;
What you'll need to succeed
- Serve as senior Cyber security leader in the organization
- Help shape strategic thinking of Cyber security across the Group
- Lead information security governance towards raising information security maturity of the organization
- Review new architecture, solutions and changes to existing architecture and solutions and provide the relevant advice and solutions to ensure the appropriate level of security is maintained.
You will have had prior experience in an enterprise level organization working within a international/multi location environment.
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience in Information Security and governance, risk and compliance in a diversified multi-national organization
- Experience working with information security laws, regulations and standards (e.g. NIST, ISO 27001/27002, GDPR) and accepted information security principles and best practices
- Strong knowledge of technical architectures supporting modern IT implementations
- Proven success in managing large and complex security programs in multi-tiered global environments
This role will give you the opportunity to work within an international and well-established organisation and help establish a security roadmap with senior leadership to ensure a secure technology environment. Attractive salaries are on offer for this permanent role. The company has a culture of innovation and collaboration and provide flexible work environments as well as free onsite parking. What you need to do now
To ensure your application is reviewed and processed, please click 'Apply Now'
to submit your CV and cover letter (one document).
For further information about this role, please contact: Kaea Gillies
Recruitment Partner email@example.com
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar roles in Brisbane or surrounds, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508