- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Executive
Hardworking, driven by authentic values and teamwork; Our client are absolute standard setters in how they do business.
Here, you are simply not a number. Working out of their state of the art CBD offices, you will enjoy and love getting to know equally talented and likeminded individuals, passionate about their workplace.
On the last Friday of the month, join in with the inter-office table tennis tournament with drinks and nibbles or enjoy one of the many team building events throughout the year.
Culture is king, and they know it. Just ask me about retention rates.
The Executive Manager - Risk and Company Secretary is a key leadership position to ensure the fund complies fully with regulations.
In addition, the Directors meet as a Board or a committee on a monthly or quarterly basis, and the position will be accountable for the secretarial duties associated.
The main areas of focus for the position will involve:
- Leading the analysis and development of an enhanced risk management system, policies and principles
- Monitoring compliance with agreed operating principles on a continual basis
- Ensure the performance of all key professional, administration, insurance and outsourced contracts
- Company Secretarial, corporate compliance and Board and Committee support
- Oversighting Intrust Super's HR and policy development function
- Leadership and business planning more generally as a member of the senior management team of Intrust Super
We are seeking passionate leaders who with their expertise can bring a wealth of knowledge to a small but talented compliance team. You will be outgoing and collaborative, working with other Executive Managers to shape the future of the business.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in a legal, commercial, business or management field, plus further qualifications in corporate governance/company secretarial would be highly desirable
- Five years' experience in professional and/or managerial roles in the financial services industry, including senior management experience in Board governance and company secretarial accountabilities would be highly desirable
- Detailed understanding of ASIC. ASX and other regulatory requirements and risk management disciplines, tools, methods and techniques
- A sound knowledge of administrative, financial, and commercial management disciplines and compliance requirements
- Commercial acumen in negotiating major contracts and projects and in dealing with stakeholders and key suppliers at senior levels
- Demonstrated understanding and preparedness to commit to the organisation's values and the ability to form long term client relationships
- Experience in dealing with commercial matters relating to contracts, major asset purchases and tender processes including the analysis of financial and operational performance reports
Please click APPLY now to submit an application and connect with Jonathan Mathers on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all future job vacancies. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanmathers1/
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and locate in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.