- Help drive innovation, technical excellence and exceptional client servicing
- Work in a team of high performing technical specialists
- Permanent opportunity
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for a hardworking and driven Client Executive to join our growing Trade Credit team, based in Brisbane or Sydney. In this role you will be providing day-to-day client servicing on your own designated accounts as well supporting senior team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial/corporate clients
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience
- Designing appropriate servicing solutions and insurance programs
- Assisting on business development opportunities within new and existing accounts
This position requires a driven and experienced self-starter who possesses strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Additionally, you will have the following:
- Experience preferably managing your own book of clients or supporting senior brokers with their high-end client accounts
- An in-depth understanding of Trade Credit insurance
- Tier 1 qualification
- Exceptional client relationship management capabilities with first-class communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience working in a high-pressure professional environment
- An innovative and collaborative approach with a team player mentality
- Drive and passion to succeed and develop as an individual
This is an excellent development opportunity for a polished and credible insurance professional to enhance their client-management and technical capabilities in a diverse and challenging role. Ongoing support and mentoring will be provided to ensure your success and a pathway for career progression. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au