Business Analyst - Insurance
Your new company
Hays IT Brisbane are currently partnered with a major financial provider located in Brisbane CBD.
We are seeking to appoint a Business Analyst for an initial 8-month contract. This role will be primarily on site, however, offers the opportunity to work remotely as well. Your new role
In this role, you will join the Operational Excellence (Home/Motor claims) initiative. The project is currently in the idea phase and requires a Business Analyst to advance discovery analysis activities. They are looking to introduce a new productivity tool in relation to home and motor claims that will improve performance capacity and monitoring activities. This will require vendor management. Additionally, the successful applicant will also be responsible for finding opportunities to improve existing business process and identifying efficiency gains across different activities. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst on an insurance claims project
- Strong vendor management experience
- Ability to produce detailed process analysis, design and mapping
- Demonstrated and practical experience in developing conceptual current state or future state diagrams
- Strong written, verbal and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to produce thorough and detailed business requirement documentation to specified formats
This opportunity offers you $800 - $900 daily, a long-term contract close to Brisbane CBD, and the chance to work for a high-profile local employer of choice.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with Brisbane based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044 LHS 297508