Business Analyst - Functional
Cognizant is seeking a highly expereinced and successful Business Analyst with strong functional knowledge in the Australian Insurance industry, specifically focussed on Claim Management.
Location: Anywhere in Australia or NZ (remote working option) What does this role involve:
The Business Analyst is required to perform the following tasks: -
Skills and experience to make you successful:
- Assess and document Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Facilitate workshops
- Obtain agreement of documented requirements with stakeholders
- Liaison with technical staff to ensure requirements are interpreted appropriately in Solution design, map the business requirements to system
- Assist Test Manager and UAT staff in preparing appropriate test cases
- Review of test plans to ensure compliance with requirements
- In depth knowledge of Australian general insurance industry; eg. home, motor, CTP, workers compensation insurance etc.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic, able to work as part of a larger team and able to adapt quickly to demanding environments.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships across the organization
- Strong analytical skills - particularly in relation to business and technology processes
- Creative thinking - providing initiative and innovation.
- Ability to understand and apply a structured approach to activities
- Agile project experience
- Consulting organisation experience