See job description for details
Exciting opportunity for a 12 month contract for an experienced Business Analyst at large Local Council. Your new company
Hays have partnered with a large Local Council based in Brisbane. We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a 12- month opportunity to fill the Business Process Improvement Lead role that supports the Project Assurance, Capability and Quality Manager. Your new role
In this role you will be providing expert consulting and support across the Project Management function to ensure scalable, standard, repeatable processes, supporting system and practices, improve performance and strategic outcomes. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working across the Project Management function to develop a continuous improvement culture by providing advice and guidance on Council's BPM and BPI approach that supports the proactive identification of improvement activities.
- Ensure BPI activities occur in accordance with Council's approved framework, approach, methodology, standards, tools and templates and improves and embeds Council's SAP and Project Management solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders including Process Owner Proxies, Process Managers and technical experts through interviews/workshops/ presentations/individual meetings
- Develop and maintain robust, productive working relationships; building optimal levels of engagement between Council's Centre of Excellence for Project Management, Council's Business Process Owners, project management community and other stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead, on behalf of the Manager Project Assurance, Capability and Quality, the identification and delivery of business process improvement and business transformation projects.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst or Business Process Improvement Lead
- Strong background in process streamlining, standardisation and automation in enterprise wide project management
- Previous experience working with BPMN
- Significant experience in understanding customer drivers in transitioning as is business processes to future state
- Strong understanding of the application of SAP (PPM or PS module)
- Proven experience in working with ambiguity with out of the box thinking to identify strategies to support business outcomes
- Demonstrated application of business logic and reasoning to identify core issues/challenges resulting from stakeholder engagements.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing standardisation in an EPMO.
This opportunity offers you a 12 month contract with an hourly rate between $95-$105 plus superannuation.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508