- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
The successful candidate will be responsible for the information management, requirements definition, analysis and presentation components of deliverables for the content management roadmap.
It is also expected that the successful applicants will be capable of confidently completing the below tasks.
- Finalise the Content Management Strategy
- Leads requirements, analysis, information governance and information asset register assembly and provides clear direction and expert advice on enterprise content management best practise and relevant frameworks including alignment with the Queensland Enterprise Architecture (QGEA) framework.
- Establish a content management governance framework and lifecycle.
- Liaise, negotiate and develop satisfactory outcomes in relation to the content management roadmap in accordance with service level expectations. Manage vendors to control cost, mitigate risks and increase engagement value
- Coordinate the structure, solution design and build a publishing tool which enable functional to support an Information and data asset register.
The following experience is highly desirable
- 5 Years experience in enterprise content management
- experience in the role at a government level
- Experience in establishing content management business processes, roadmaps and information policy or governance frameworks.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria apply via the job board, alternatively you can contact Scott West by sending over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Scott on 0491153191 .