- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Are you a Building Consultant OR Structural Engineer?
KPMGâ€™s Physical Due Diligence team (â€KPMG SGAâ€™) is a specialist property consultancy providing Chartered Building and Environmental Consultancy services to a â€blue chipâ€™ client base of Australasian property investors, owners, tenants, financiers and asset managers.
At present we are looking for a Building consultant or Structural Engineer to join the KPMG SGA business. The core skills needed in this role are the technical assessment of the physical condition of commercial assets coupled with a clear understanding of client property and asset strategies.
Your new role: The candidate is currently required to assist a small based team with commercial property inspections and professional reporting, but also to assist the national team as and when required. Good building knowledge and technical expertise is required, plus 2-4 yrs+ PQE in consulting is essential (not just design experience). You will be:
- Completing building inspections of the most significant commercial assets in Australia
- Working within a team of Chartered Building Surveyors, Building Services Engineers, Building Certifiers and Environmental
- Engineers to produce class leading professional reporting
- Liaising with our â€blue-chipâ€™ senior executive clients
- Progressing your career within the Asia-Pacific region
- Good building / property experience
- Good technical level of expertise
- Technical Due Diligence experience
- Building Surveying / Engineering Qualification
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 30 Jan 2018 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018 E. Australia Standard Time