See job description for details
A fantastic opportunity for an Applications Manager at an established Employment Agency. Your new company
Our Client Is the largest Australian-owned private sector Jobactive provider and has over 90 sites across Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales and the ACT. They specialise in Disability Employment Services and the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme and the Group employs over 1000 staff and is a global leader in education, employment and training. Your new role
You will provide service excellence in management of systems and database assets that supports the operation of the organisation nationally. Focus areas include the delivery and maintenance of information systems to end users in an efficient and cost-effective manner. You will build strong relationships with management teams in all divisional, departmental, regional and branch offices.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage, administer and maintain the web presence, corporate systems and applications. Technologies include SharePoint Online, CRM (Dynamics), Web (IIS, HTML, .NET, Web Forms), SQL, Power BI and others.
- Provide system analysis, design and change management of all in house and outsourced application development life cycles
- Interpret client needs to define, develop and execute compelling technical solutions.
- Manage/Supervise the setup, configuration and maintenance of Web, SQL and Application environments
- Manage Projects utilising the internal Team as well as 3rd party engagement.
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience developing and integrating systems, enhancement and support of live applications
- Team Management experience.
- Exposure to Microsoft on-prem /Cloud technology environments.
- Awareness of security and compliance best practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of business including executive level clients.
- Besides your technical capabilities, you will share our uncompromising commitment to outstanding customer service and service delivery.
- Applicants must be proactive and results driven.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and fault analysis skills.
- Desire to have hands on technical involvement as well as managing a small team.
- Knowledge of one or more software development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Experience migrating on-prem workloads to the cloud
- Relevant formal qualifications in Information Technology along with real Industry experience.
You will have the opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation who positively impact the lives of those who need all across Australia
This opportunity also offers a competitive salary package and a Brisbane CBD Location. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508