See job description for details
A fantastic opportunity for an Applications Manager at an established Employment Agency. Your new company
Our Client Is the largest Australian-owned private sector Jobactive provider and has over 90 sites across Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales and the ACT. They specialise in Disability Employment Services and the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme and the Group employs over 1000 staff and is a global leader in education, employment and training. Your new role
You will provide service excellence in management of systems and database assets that supports the operation of the organisation nationally. Focus areas include the delivery and maintenance of information systems to end users in an efficient and cost-effective manner. You will build strong relationships with management teams in all divisional, departmental, regional and branch offices.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Administer and maintain all Databases, Web Presence and Corporate Applications.
- Effectively project manage the implementation of all IT Systems project from inception to termination.
- Provide research and development of new Information Systems that will improve efficiency and productivity.
- Provide integration and implementation of Databases, Web Presence and Corporate Applications (Information Systems).
- Provide supervision at a high level of configuration and maintenance of SQL and Application servers.
- Provide Systems analysis, Design and Change Management of all Corporate Applications and Databases.
- Provide efficient management of the Database Administration team.
- Develop and implement project plans and methodologies to assist in the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Implement and configure all Databases, and Corporate Information Systems.
- Supervise the setup, configuration and maintenance of all SQL, and application servers.
- Support of all Information Systems and provide resolution to end user problems.
- Provide technical support and maintenance of financial systems.
- Provide system analysis, design and change management of all in house and outsourced application development life cycles.
- A bachelor's degree in IT, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is highly regarded however a combination of relevant post-secondary qualifications and experience is required
- Experience in use of web content management systems (CMS).
- Experience in use of MS ASP.Net 4 (MVS).
- Display an understanding of people by demonstrating respect and open communication to different cultural perspectives
- Works towards continuous improvement and equality
- Demonstrates understanding of other's expectations and attitudes using a wide range of resources to build on own understanding
- Previous experience in an IT Management role and previous Leadership experience.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Understand and utilise the Quality Management System (intranet) including all operational procedures and guidelines
What you'll get in return
- Maintain workplace security through adhering to procedures for securing premises, keys, equipment, and information
- Current Criminal history check clearance and the proven ability to work within contractual and other legal obligations
You will have the opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation who positively impact the lives of those who need all across Australia
This opportunity also offers a salary package of circa $90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation and a Brisbane CBD location. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508