Analytics & Data Engineering Specialist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description: Job summary
Join Cognizant as an Analytics & Data Engineering Specialist; collaborate with our experienced Engineering & Delivery teams on exciting client projects! The role
As a Senior Analytics & Data Engineering specialist, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing Analytics Solutions on Cloud [AWS/AZURE/GCP] as well as on Hybrid [Cloud+On Premise] for our customers in Australia with a focus on Data Integration & Data Engineering. Be part of Technology team as a Key player who will define, design and lead by example, Implementation of best in class solutions for the customer. What does success look like?
- Providing technical innovation and thought leadership to guide environment/operation and development teams in Digital Transformation Programs with a focus on Data, Data Warehouse and Data Security.
- Be a member of Technology Guild working as an Expert Advisor across engagements for our Customers
- Be Involved in Foundational Architecture framework & Data Engineering solutions for Data warehouse & Analytics Platforms for our customer
- Experience in Dimensional Modelling for datawarehousing platforms and custom data marts in both cloud and Hybrid platform databases not limited to Redshift, Aurora and Oracle
- Develop & Design high performance data transformation and scripting jobs using IICS, Informatica, Glue, Python, ADF etc
- Experience working DevOps Engineering teams to build DevOps Solutions
- Experience in performing data analysis and deriving insights using Collibra and Datameer
- Expertise in defining/understanding technical architecture and overall solution in AWS & Azure Platforms
- Experience working with and leading a technical team located in multiple countries across various time zones. Experience in working with offshore teams
- Experienced with Managed Services Program and with Conceive, Shape, Build to Support Lifecycle for Analytics Program.
- Experience with atleast three full lifecycle Data Analytics Program in a Technical Leadership or Program Lead role, with data sourced from Legacy, Cloud and External applications
- Experience in a Technical leadership role in atleast two Multi Workstream Digital Transformation Program on the Cloud
- Evaluate fitment of new tools and technology for fitment into proposed solution
- Ensuring all components provide quality, security, scalability, stability, efficiency and reliability, maintaining compliance with Organization's processes and governing standards.
- Good knowledge of Project Management and Program Management methodologies, Experience as a member of Technical PMO for Transformational IT Programs will be an advantage
- Proven Experience defining solutions for Complex Digital & Data Transformation Programs on Cloud Platforms for Major enterprises
- Experience Implementing CRM, Sharepoint, ERP & HRMS Solutions. Experience modelling data sourced from such these systems for Data warehouses.
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Work across People, Process, Legal and Technology to ensure the best solution within the planned Budget and timeline is built with reliable quality for our customers
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
- Build constructive working relationships and engagement across CDTO, Stakeholders, Partners, Vendors and various levels of Management .
- Collaborate with product owners and business leaders to
- Understand business strategies
- Understand pain points in business areas
- Collaborate with product owners and business leaders to understand pain points in business areas
- Manage day to day interactions with product owners and SME's
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.