Our Client, a leading bulk commodity trading solutions provider across the globe is currently seeking to hire an experience fertilizer sales & trading professional This role involves the overall responsibility in ensuring a sustainable growth of the Fertilizer Business in terms of volume, revenue and profits as per budgeted targets with robust systems, risk management, legal and SOP compliance and excellent customer relationship and account management in the assigned territory.
- Keeping track of competitor moves and global market trends and preparing market intelligence data for
- effective decision making
- Sales & distribution of Fertilizer products primarily Urea and MAP, through resellers and growers/farmers in Queensland and North of NSW territory
- New customer acquisition within the assigned territory
- Networking activities and representation at Key local industry events
- Drive strongly to achieve business delivery in terms of budget/targets
- Relationship building with vendors and customers via regular meetings and interactions
- Ensuring adherence to statutory compliances and company SOPs
- Facilitate in expansion of the buyer base through Strategic selling, risk and reliability assessment
- Managing local fertilizer trading operations right from enquiry generation to payment realization.
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction by timely redressal of customer grievances through regular
- interactions and grievance handling with respect to cargo deliveries, accounts settlement etc.
- Overseeing preparation of daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports with respect to fertiliser price movements
- and market trends and analysing the same.
- Coordinate with local team in handling local logistics and port operations and warehousing
- Individual with excellent connect with resellers/growers and ability to get grow the business
- Knowledge of local Australian fertilizer industry
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret market intelligence data for effective decision making
- Ability to liaise effectively with external agencies and good networking skills
- Graduate, preferably MBA in Marketing/Finance
- Proven experience in fertilizer sales/ trading.
- High customer connects (ability to work with large counterparties and generate repeat business)
- Operational knowledge - Trade Support/logistics/port operations/warehousing of Fertilizer Sales and Distribution in Australian market
- Must be willing & prepared for travel across NSW/assigned territory
- Strong industry networks and proven strong sales track record