See job description for details
Excellent permanent opportunity to lead the architecture at one of Australia's largest customer owned banks. Your new company
Beyond Bank Australia is one of Australia's largest customer owned banks with a long and proud history of success, credibility, and banking expertise. With branches across the nation, and employing more than 600 staff, Beyond Bank Australia creates financial wellbeing for individuals, families, businesses, and communities.
Community is in our DNA; it is at the heart of what we do. We are a bank that lives our values and that means we always consider the economic, social, and environmental effects of our actions.
Here at Beyond Bank Australia, we set you up for success by offering a workplace full of opportunities to further develop your career, as well as the flexibility to balance work, life, and family. Your new role
The Solution Architect is responsible for working with the wider business to define high level solutions and design applications and integrations to deliver better business processes and meet business needs.
This role collaborates with the business sponsors and technical resources to refine and develop software & infrastructure solutions, frameworks, principles, tools & practices aligned to business strategy and intent and ultimately delivering value to customers.
Through defining best practice in the selection and/or development of software and hardware requirements of applications and data platforms, the Solution Architect will assist the business in selecting the right tools & platforms, aligned to our target state architecture, to meet business requirements.
Beyond Bank offer flexible working arrangements, meaning you are able to work from home or the office, flexi time, and even the opportunity to work from any of our corporate offices interstate. What you'll need to succeed
You will have an extensive experience in a Solution Architect role involving mapping out current environments, creating roadmaps for the future, moving from on premise to cloud, and people management. The skills you will need to be successful in this role are:
What you need to do now
- Contribute to the development of a systems architecture that allows the organisation to derive the most value from its technology
- Design Applications required to automate business processes and enable the execution of business strategy.
- Define Best Practices in the evaluation and selection/development of software components, and hardware requirements of applications and data, and the development of applications, tools, and platforms.
- Develop target state technical objectives and requirements to achieve business goals.
- Develop high-level and detailed technical architecture for solutions, leveraging leading frameworks and approaches.
- Ensure solutions fit within the organisation's technical and architectural guidelines, are delivered to both functional & non-functional requirements and maintain the future integrity of the Bank's technology.
- Develop both high-level and detailed integration designs & patterns.
- Work with data architects, specialists & resources to develop data driven solutions.
- Produce accurate and timely documentation on work performed.
- Perform reviews of, and contribute to, technology/data strategies, designs, and solutions.
If our values and culture resonate with you and you want to "Go Beyond" with your career in the banking and financial services sector - we would love to hear from you today!
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Eric Santillana on (08) 7221 4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508