See job description for details
Looking for an highly experienced Project Manager for a large and complex program Your new company
RAA is one of the South Australia's largest and most iconic organisations - committed to providing a better experience for their members, as well as the wider community. More than 750,000 members choose RAA to deliver peace of mind through their trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services. As one of the state's largest employers, more than 1,000 employees strive to make a real impact and make life better for their members as well as the community.
Beyond helping people achieve, RAA's culture helps people to grow. Careers at RAA are packed with learning experiences and development opportunities. Your new role
Recently the RAA Board and Executive Team endorsed a new program of work that will provide a foundation for achieving the RAA's strategic goals, drive digital maturity and deliver better experience and outcomes for members and the community. The core piece of this program is a new Membership Platform - a centralised hub that will create a holistic view of members and their entire relationship with RAA. This new technology will also empower employees to deliver enriched experiences to both current and future members.
This is a career defining project for a Senior Project Manager to join on a 2-year fixed-term contract to help deliver the largest program of work RAA has ever undertaken. You will be responsible for the CRM component of the program, which is the largest and most complex piece, and your ability to work collaboratively with the vendor partner and senior stakeholders across the organisation will be crucial to your success.
Working in a hybrid Agile / Waterfall SDLC approach, you will influence and motivate the collective team, with a servant leader mindset, adding to the excellent culture and team-first ethos as you go. This is an organisation that is primed for change and fully engaged in this program, with excellent senior sponsorship.
This is an exciting project that will add plenty of business benefit whilst being focused on the customer. It would suit a Senior Project Manager who has great business engagement skills alongside the core fundamental skills of project management. Currently in the design phase, with the build to start early next year, this is a great opportunity with a pipeline into the future. What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Extensive experience as a Senior Project Manager ideally on a large and complex system implementation project, i.e., CRM or ERP.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering IT transformation projects
- Demonstrated experience as a strong team contributor with a positive and proactive approach.
- Experience in driving, promoting and facilitating change projects across a business.
- Some exposure to the use of Lean or Six Sigma business improvement methodologies (desired)
- Highly developed project management skills and the ability to coordinate and facilitate project completion.
- Ability to collect and analyse data, process map and produce meaningful reports.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to maintain effective relationships and to use influencing skills to drive acceptance of change.
- Act as a role model to others by demonstrating a positive outlook and acting as an advocate for workplace change and continuous improvement.
- An open and consultative communication style that takes the views and interests of others into account.
- Proven ability to manage time, budget and resources effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to organise workloads effectively in a climate of competing priorities.
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to new environments.
If you are motivated about the opportunity to deliver a foundational project for the RAA and keen to work with some exciting technology, then 'apply now' to forward your CV or contact Shiraaz Mohammed on 7221 4179 or firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508