Senior Finance Manager
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Jan 18
See job description for details
- Lead finance role supporting the Partners in practice management
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive team culture
- Enjoy working in a contemporary, flexible and agile environment
Your new role:
- Provide analytical support to key activities including annual budget-setting, forecasting, and new business initiatives
- Provide advice to the Adelaide Partners by identifying and reporting on opportunities and challenges to meeting business objectives
- Work with the team on the financial elements of practice management including resource planning and management, billing and debtor management
- Identify and lead change initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial and operational processes
- Oversee the centralised finance function and manage two direct reports providing regular feedback, guidance and support
- Support the Partners in maintaining strong financial governance and mitigating risk
The successful candidate will be an experienced finance professional with relevant tertiary qualifications including CA, CPA or CIMA. Prior experience in operations or finance within professional services firms will be highly regarded. You will have strong commercial acumen and the ability to create meaningful and relevant financial analysis for business cases and performance monitoring/growth. You will have experience in influencing key stakeholders and be comfortable in challenging the status quo using your expertise and evidence-based research. You will also be hands-on, self-motivated and able to support the Partners on various practice management activities on a daily basis.
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter. We will be in contact once shortlisting begins.
Advertised: 09 Jan 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 08 Feb 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time