Senior Accountant - Enterprise Audit
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Nov 17
See job description for detailsKPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG Enterprise offers an extensive range of audit & assurance, tax, accounting and advisory services which are tailored to meet the unique needs of middle market clients, from family groups to high wealth individuals and entrepreneurs' to fast growing dynamic companies. With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Senior Auditor or Assistant Manager in the Adelaide Enterprise Audit team.
Your new role
- Conduct external audit engagements including related fieldwork alongside your team
- Ensure client deliverables are achieved and provided at a high standard
- Develop and maintain robust, professional and consultative client relationships
- Coach and develop less experienced audit team members and support their development
- A strong understanding of external audit processes and methodologies including project management skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (partial qualifications will be considered)
- Excellent research skills and an analytical mindset
- Practice in building strong relationships within teams and with clients
- Experience in ENR is ideal but not essential
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 13 Nov 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 13 Dec 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time