See job description for details
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'! Your new company
This leading insurance company lives and work by their purpose to make your world a safer place. They are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. They have a 'ready for anything' mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. They put their heart into everything they do which guides them to create amazing things for their customers, people and communities. Brimming with ideas, ambition and a readiness to apply bold thinking and risk awareness to make a difference where it matters most. As the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, they own some of the region's most trusted brands! Your new role
Looking for multiple Sales and Service Consultants to join their successful team in Adelaide SA. This will be a hybrid working approach both at home and in office. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers and will be focused on converting enquiries into sales and retention outcomes.
These roles will see you working in a high pressure, repetitive natured environment, whilst handling challenging customer conversations and navigating complex systems. You will see yourself working in a highly agile environment as the result of business changes/needs. If you are looking for the next corporate step in your customer service career, this is the organisation for you with endless opportunities to develop and grow.
Start Date: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Full time Permanent Role.
Training: This will be a combination of virtual and in office, beginning from the start date, and will run for 7 weeks. Monday to Friday fixed 8.30am - 4.30pm. We do require your commitment to the full-time training.
- Phone based role as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Assisting with insurance enquiries whilst delivering fantastic customer service
- Upselling and cross selling products and services
- High volume of calls in a fast-paced environment
- Sharing knowledge and expertise on products and services
- Meeting compliance and exceeding targets
Skills & Experience
What you need to do now
- Experience achieving results, meeting targets and exceeding KPIs
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual working environment under skills and experience
- Customer service experience, including managing complaints and negotiations
- Experience can be from contact centers, sales, hospitality, retail and/or others
- Traits such as initiative, resilience, courage and the ability to problem solve
- Happy to work alone at home engaging with your team via instant messaging
- To Work from Home, you will need: high speed internet connection and a private home office set up and training will be completed virtually.
You are strongly encouraged to apply if you meet the above criteria and are ready to launch your career. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Christina Douvartzidis or Arielle Stavropolos on 08 7221 4100 for a confidential discussion about the role. LHS 297508