People Manager - South Australia
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Part time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Feb 18
See job description for details
- State Business Partner role for our growing Adelaide office
- Supporting an Innovative and Purpose driven Partnership
- Work in an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
Our People, Performance and Culture Team (PPC) vision is to improve peopleâ€™s lives at KPMG and beyond. Our passion and purpose to achieve our vision is shared, and has been a key pillar in our Strategy to build a world class people experience to become the clear choice for our people, clients and communities.
Weâ€™re now looking for an extraordinary individual to provide PPC leadership for our growing Adelaide office. Success in this role will require exceptional stakeholder management skills, a commercially focused mindset and the ability to support & influence change.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for activities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal clients at all levels
- Align PPC delivery to meet business needs
- Provide proactive guidance, advice and support to client groups that aligns with the firm's people strategy, builds employee engagement
- Partner with internal client groups and provide PPC input on specific activities and key firmwide projects
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on ER issues
- Educate partners and performance managers on statutory obligations and policies
- Ensure strict compliance with statutory obligations and KPMG policies
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Generalist HR experience in a complex corporate or services organisation
- Previous HR manager experience is desirable
- Strong skills in engaging and managing stakeholders
- Project and Change management expertise with a focus on data and analytics
- Experience in delivering effective solutions that support business requirements, HR obligations and manage business risks
- Experience in managing a variety of tasks simultaneously in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Exceptional influencing skills, the ability to build collaborative relationships with our key stakeholders and superior communication skills
- University degree in a relevant discipline
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 18 Jan 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 17 Feb 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time