Manager, Audit - Private Enterprise
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Do you have big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger!
- Broad range of external audit engagements with a variety of clients
- Enjoy KPMG's client focused culture and access to a global network of respected audit professionals.
KPMG's Private Enterprise business has been helping clients in the mid-market sector for over a century. We know what makes them tick. Our dedicated team works with privately owned companies, family businesses, smaller listed companies, foreign owned subsidiaries, professional partnerships and superannuation funds, providing them with a range of audit, tax, accounting and business advisory services.
With continued growth, we have an exciting and career building opportunity for a Manager to join our Audit team in Adelaide.
Your new role: As a Manager, your responsibilities will include -
- Supporting Directors and Partners with winning, planning and executing the delivery of audit engagements.
- Leading day to day fieldwork, managing client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports and presentations, as well as liaising with management throughout the engagement
- Identifying opportunities for future service delivery and driving the PE, Audit practice forward
- Leading, managing and developing a team to deliver an exceptional quality of service
- Facilitating collaborative stakeholder and peer relationships; sharing knowledge and working together to create internal performance improvements
- Tertiary qualifications including CA/CPA or equivalent
- A strong track record of high performance within KPMG
- Experience managing engagements and leading a team, reporting to senior leadership and Partners as required
- A positive and collaborative attitude; a passion for achieving business objectives and maximising opportunities as a team
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 Nov 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 07 Dec 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time