See job description for details
Opportunity to work on greenfield integration projects with one of SA's most iconic brands. Your new company
RAA is one of the South Australia's largest and most iconic organisations - committed to providing a better experience for their members, as well as the wider community. More than 750,000 members choose RAA to deliver peace of mind through their trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services. As one of the state's largest employers, more than 1,000 employees strive to make a real impact and make life better for their members as well as the community.
Beyond helping people achieve, RAA's culture helps people to grow. Careers at RAA are packed with learning experiences and development opportunities. Your new role
The Integration Architect, under the direction of the Manager Digital and Integration Service, provides architectural direction and solution design to support the integration requirements of the RAA. This encompasses specific solution development to satisfy projects and change requests as well as long term evolution of RAA's information technology.
This newly created role will spend time working on RAA's upcoming major project, the Membership Platform Program, working with implementation partners and internal teams. At the completion of the project, the Integration Architect will work on RAA's greenfield integration projects and oversee them from start to finish.
You will perform technical evaluations/reviews of solutions proposed by others and articulate integration architecture and solutions to the program board, architectural review board, and development teams. Great communication and team player skills are extremely important, as you will work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders within RAA. What you'll need to succeed
This role will require at least 1 year of experience as an Integration Architect, with a solid foundation of solution architecture and design. The skills and experience needed to be successful in this role include:
What you need to do now
- Demonstrated understanding of Azure Integration Services
- Demonstrated understanding of integration architecture principles, patterns, and best practices
- Demonstrated skills with iPaaS platforms and event driven integration
- Demonstrated elevated level of analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated experience of integration architecture, methods, technology, and principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution modelling, data modelling, design, specification, evaluation, and implementation
- Proven ability to foster close working relationships with team members, including demonstrated reliability and leadership
- Ability to present ideas in language targeted at audience.
- Knowledge of project and programme management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good stakeholder relationships through consultation and partnership.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills mixed with proven ability to effectively influence people at all levels
- Innovative , self-driven, able to work under broad direction on complex tasks, in a positive and respectful team environment
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity and ability to keep confidentiality
- Experience in a Customer Relationship Management system integration advantageous
- Experience working with leading iPaaS platforms (desirable)
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Eric Santillana on (08) 7221 4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508