See job description for details
Permanent Integration Analyst role working for one of the largest rail network owners in Australia - ARTC. Your new company
At ARTC (Australian Rail Track Corporation), we are one of the largest rail network owners in Australia. With more than 1,800 employees across 39 locations, we all work towards our common goal to link the nation and keep Australia moving. As the rail industry undergoes significant transformation, we've invested billions of dollars to build, expand and modernise our network to get freight off the road and onto rail, and we're not stopping. That's good for our customers, motorists, the environment, and communities.
We are proud about our rich history and passionate about our future. That's why we foster a strong learning culture to support our people to reach their full potential and prepare them to grow into their next challenge with us. We embrace diverse backgrounds and are committed to building a culture where everyone feels valued and inspired to achieve. We offer a diverse, flexible, and supportive work environment that prioritises your safety and wellbeing. At ARTC, you will become connected to a world of opportunity and talented people ready to collaborate and support you in your career. Your new role
You will be responsible for meeting business needs through designing integration solutions, establishing integration patterns, and introducing capabilities across our new Azure integration platform. Other duties will include:
- Leading the solution architecture, design, management & direction of the integration platform
- Define and document integration designs
- Collaborate with business and technical partners
- Champion best practice use of the platform
- Provide production support What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience working on large complex implementations and architecture of integration solutions using Azure. Other technical skills you need to be successful in this role are:
- Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Event Hub & Grid,, Azure Storage (esp. Blobs & Files), Azure Databricks, Azure App Configuration & Services.
- Azure Firewall, Microsoft On-Premises Data Gateway, Azure Active Directory, Azure KeyVault, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB.
- Microsoft DevOps, .NET Core, Git, Visual Studio 2015/2019, PowerShell, Terraform, Integration Testing Tools (SOAP UI, Postman, Mountebank, mocked services etc.)
- Design patterns of event driven architecture, API economy, microservices using cloud native capabilities. W hat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Neetu Singh on 08 7221 4170 or email@example.com for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed.
We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508