See job description for details
Immediate need for an IT Project Manager to lead an ongoing Digital Transformation projects. Your new company
An exciting and fast paced company specialising in telco software. We pride ourselves on our high quality software and excellent service to our customers. Our team members enjoy beautiful offices with plenty of greenery, flexible working hours, lots of staff lunches, kicking the footy, and unlimited Red Bull. Your new role
The role of Project Manager is to manage the delivery of business driven technology projects. This role is accountable for translating customer business requirements and strategic objectives into an executable program of work including defining scope, governance, milestones, cost, dependencies, internal and external resourcing requirements, and management of risks and issues.
This role is based in Adelaide, and requires some travel for customer meetings and support.
This position reports to General Manager and supports the Development, test, and operations departments. What you'll need to succeed
- Bring projects in on time within budget and with satisfied customers.
- Manage stakeholders, project team members and service providers to achieve agreed goals and outcomes.
- Liaise with all stakeholders including business units and suppliers to ensure any changes that affect cost, time or scope are understood and approved before they are accepted.
- Managing issues and resolving conflicts between projects.
- Project scheduling; creating and executing project work plans and revising them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Report project actual expenditure against budget, explain variations and provide forecast to General Manager
- Project manage application projects and IT Infrastructure projects as required.
- Assign and train a delegate to be responsible for activities.
- Training a replacement for succession planning.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 3 years of ICT program or project management experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with stakeholders.
- A proven track record of managing small and medium size IT projects concurrently.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and technical individuals at all levels including the executive level.
What you need to do now
- Excellent remuneration packages available for suitable candidates
- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Looking for immediate start for various upcoming and exciting projects
- Work / Life Balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508