See job description for details
An exciting opportunity for you to join an Accounting and Financial Planning firm as a Financial Advisor. Your new company
This company is a private wealth and accounting business with established offices in the centre of Adelaide. They are a growing and award-winning advisory firm who have been providing financial advice to private clients and their families for over 35 years. Your new role
The primary purpose of this role is to engage with existing private clients who have relationships with our Senior Advisers and Accountants. You will engage with these clients on day one and make them your own. These clients are fully engaged in the advice process and will all be warm handovers and will become your own book of clients. You will be fully supported in the role with a team of Adviser Assistants, Client Services, Paraplanning support and mentoring from senior staff. From the internal source of referrals, you will also be expected to acquire new clients and develop long term relationships with a view to growing and enhancing your client base. What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role:
- You must be a people person with a passion for helping people reduce financial anxiety
- You must be an existing adviser with about 3-4 years of experience in a client-facing role
- You must be open to change and willing to work within our advice frameworks.
- You must be looking for a long-term career move where you can build a book of clients which you will manage and service long term
- You MUST be FASEA compliant or be well on your way to becoming FASEA compliant with the relevant studies.
- You must have CPD records and compliance audits available for us to review.
- SMSF and listed securities experience will be highly regarded but is not a prerequisite.
A clear National Police Certificate is a condition of employment What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a permanent position, with full time hours between Monday to Friday. This allows you the opportunity to continue to grow your career in a supportive environment. Working in a beautiful office at Adelaide's Victoria Square. A negotiable salary offering of approximately $100,000 plus Super. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Anamika Setaluri on 08 7221 4109 or email@example.com for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508